In this list, i’ll share with you a helpful privacy tools and resources
1. haveibeenpwnd.com – Verify if you have an account that has been affected by a data breach.
2. duckduckgo.com – A very good search engine alternative for google that doesn’t track you.
3. brave.com – Secure, private, fast browsing and also when you browsing the web you make money.
4. lastpass.com – A very powerful password manager, you can use a free subscription and if you want more option you can upgrade to the premium.
5. nordvpn.com – Mask your browsing habits so your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can’t track you.
6. simpleoptout.com – Drawing attention to opt-out data sharing that many people aren’t informed on (and a lot of people don’t want), then making it easier to opt out.
7. tosdr.org – Understand the terms of services (TOS) you agree to on those websites you use.
8. accountkiller.com – Find out how to remove or cancel your online accounts.
9. shouldiremoveit.com – Clean your computer of unused computer programs.
10. socialvault.io – Save your Facebook data before removing your account.
11. deletefacebook.com – If you want to delete permanently your Faceboook account.
12. Yubikey – Very powerful tool for securing your online accounts with two-factor authentication.
13. protectyourinternetprivacy.com – The steps everyone should take to protect their internet privacy.
14. privacytools.io – More privacy services, tools and knowledge.